prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please pray that my flock does not have Marek’s. I’m ordering a test kit today and I’m worried the test will end up coming back positive. I was planning on downsizing my flock this spring/summer by selling off some hens but it won’t be possible if they have Mareks.
Absolutely! 🙏🐓🙏

Good afternoon, all!

Could you please pray for my friend @JadeFarms ? Her dog Buddy went missing the other day and has not returned. Please pray that he would be back safe and sound very soon. Thanks!!
I have a question. I believe you have asked us to pray for Jade's needs before. How have those turned out? Does Jade believe our prayers are effective in her behalf? Does she believe the Lord cares for her and know that she can pray to Him on her own behalf? Does she know how much He loves her and that He hears her prayers? (These are rhetorical questions, I don't require an answer.) I will ask the Lord to care for Buddy, keep him safe and restore him to Jade as soon as possible if that is His will, but even more importantly, my prayer is that Jade knows how much God loves her and longs to have a relationship with her. I would love for her to become a regular visitor here and a Prayer Warrior herself! 🥰🥰

Don't know if you guys remember the "family emergency" that I talked about a while ago. Well I was originally not going to go into detail, just because I know how some of you are going to respond to this, but I would really appreciate prayers. I think my parents are going to get a divorce. I just want to ask for prayers for my family, myself, my siblings, and anyone else who gets involved. Like I have shared before, lots has gone wrong in their marriage, before I was even born. I literally JUST found out that I have a stepbrother who has even more step siblings. Yes, I am as confused as you all are. As a minor, I know that I have not gone through what my parents have gone through, and can't even begin to understand them or the choices they have made in the past. And because I could never understand what they have gone through, I am not mad at them. Just VERY confused and very overwhelmed. I don't know what's gonna happen, I really don't, but I am holding on to hope. Thanks fam.
Praying! Sorry to hear if that's the case 😔 my heart really goes out to you and your family.

Hello prayer warriors

Please offer a prayer for comfort to my father and our family. My mother, 79 yr old, has gone home to our Lord. She was quite ill, mostly blind and lacked good mobility. I will miss her dearly but I take comfort in knowing she now walks with Jesus, without pain, and strong spirit and with fullly clear vision. She is my angel and through Christ, renews my strength. :hit
I'll be praying. <3

Don't know if you guys remember the "family emergency" that I talked about a while ago. Well I was originally not going to go into detail, just because I know how some of you are going to respond to this, but I would really appreciate prayers. I think my parents are going to get a divorce. I just want to ask for prayers for my family, myself, my siblings, and anyone else who gets involved. Like I have shared before, lots has gone wrong in their marriage, before I was even born. I literally JUST found out that I have a stepbrother who has even more step siblings. Yes, I am as confused as you all are. As a minor, I know that I have not gone through what my parents have gone through, and can't even begin to understand them or the choices they have made in the past. And because I could never understand what they have gone through, I am not mad at them. Just VERY confused and very overwhelmed. I don't know what's gonna happen, I really don't, but I am holding on to hope. Thanks fam.
I'll be praying! <3
Please pray that my flock does not have Marek’s. I’m ordering a test kit today and I’m worried the test will end up coming back positive. I was planning on downsizing my flock this spring/summer by selling off some hens but it won’t be possible if they have Mareks.
I'll be praying! <3
Good afternoon, all!

Could you please pray for my friend @JadeFarms ? Her dog Buddy went missing the other day and has not returned. Please pray that he would be back safe and sound very soon. Thanks!!
I'll be praying! <3

I have a question. I believe you have asked us to pray for Jade's needs before. How have those turned out? Does Jade believe our prayers are effective in her behalf? Does she believe the Lord cares for her and know that she can pray to Him on her own behalf? Does she know how much He loves her and that He hears her prayers? (These are rhetorical questions, I don't require an answer.) I will ask the Lord to care for Buddy, keep him safe and restore him to Jade as soon as possible if that is His will, but even more importantly, my prayer is that Jade knows how much God loves her and longs to have a relationship with her. I would love for her to become a regular visitor here and a Prayer Warrior herself! 🥰🥰
I believe in God and I believe that prayer can definitely help us out. I haven’t prayed recently because of some personal things but I do believe that there’s a God who loves us.

Back
Top Bottom