prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I have not gotten alerts for this thread and am behind at least 12 pages. I will get caught up as soon as I can. But I just wanted to wish everyone a blessed Resurrection/ Passover week, and praise and thank our amazing, awesome, incredible God for the wonderful gift of salvation He has provided through the life, death and resurrection of His Son Jesus! When I think how He took MY sins on Himself, suffered and died the death *I* deserve, carried them into the grave for me, left them there for all eternity and rose victorious over them so that I might share in eternal life with Him --- there are just no words. It makes me want to sing, but I have no voice! But I want to run around and tell everyone, this is what He did for YOU! Hallelujah, praise Him! Tell everybody! Quick, hurry, time is short, He is coming back and coming SOON!

There were fatalities in a county north of us last night from a tornado. It aimed at us but .. I don't know, weakened or dissipated or something. Then it was north of us and looked disorganized, so we went to bed. Saw this tragic news this morning. I think they are still looking for people. Prayers, please! ā¤ļøšŸ™ā¤ļø

Five fatalities, a couple dozen injured. Very small town. May not qualify for much, or possibly any, government aid. But local communities all around are rallying to their aid. Gotta love the true American spirit. There were people out there with chain saws as early as 2:30 that morning.

There were fatalities in a county north of us last night from a tornado. It aimed at us but .. I don't know, weakened or dissipated or something. Then it was north of us and looked disorganized, so we went to bed. Saw this tragic news this morning. I think they are still looking for people. Prayers, please! ā¤ļøšŸ™ā¤ļø
Will keep praying. Other states too. Our state isn't getting tornadoes but we sure got an overload of snow. Roofs are collapsing. Prayers for those.
Resized_IMG_5433-e1678409332675 (2).jpeg
FswWTPDaAAAWyOE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom