prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

The stone was rolled away
Easter Sunday Jesus GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
savior_risen.jpg

tumblr_n4cihjnoCZ1s4xk33o1_640.jpg

God knew that this life would be full of challenges and uncertainty. He knew that we would fall short and make mistakes. So He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth. Jesus lived a perfect, sinless life. He taught His Gospel and showed us the right way to live. He willingly gave his own life as a sacrifice for our sins. He is our loving Savior and Redeemer. I love Him so much. I'm so thankful that our Father in Heaven loved us all so much so that he gave his only son, Jesus.

"Prayer is the strongest weapon in the Christian's arsenal."

When we pray, we are not doing battle with a reluctant God, trying to convince Him to do some good thing for ourselves or our loved ones. No! We are aligning ourselves with a loving God, asking Him to do battle with the forces of evil in our behalf, forgiving our sins and strengthening us with His Spirit that we may rightly represent Him by His grace. "Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith the Lord." Zechariah 4:6.
So thankful for the power of prayer.

happy easter!
I now have 8 GB for a month. it is not much but I can use internet from time to time. praying for all.
:frow:hugs welcome back, chickengr, have missed you! Are you all moved in to your new place? Keeping you in prayer, too! Happy Resurrection Day! Hallelujah, He is risen!

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”View attachment 3461509

View attachment 3461510
God knew that this life would be full of challenges and uncertainty. He knew that we would fall short and make mistakes. So He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to earth. Jesus lived a perfect, sinless life. He taught His Gospel and showed us the right way to live. He willingly gave his own life as a sacrifice for our sins. He is our loving Savior and Redeemer. I love Him so much. I'm so thankful that our Father in Heaven loved us all so much so that he gave his only son, Jesus.
Amen, Cynthia! I am thankful, too, that He gives us His perfect life in exchange for our sinful lives, and His eternal life for our brief, mortal lives. It boggles the mind! And ... all we have to do to receive these most excellent gifts is ... ASK. He is definitely getting the short end of the stick on this trade! But He does it becauae He loves us. Imagine that. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom