prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Today being Palm Sunday, it's truly Holy by remembering.. not just the palms that were waved to honor the entrance of Jesus into Jerusalem but remembering the Palm of His hands. Isaiah spoke of the Savior promising.. I will never forget you, with these words...behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands. Let's remember how he was welcomed.. Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!
c607b586db60c07d3c158f0005655f48.jpg

Today being Palm Sunday, it's truly Holy by remembering.. not just the palms that were waved to honor the entrance of Jesus into Jerusalem but remembering the Palm of His hands. Isaiah spoke of the Savior promising.. I will never forget you, with these words...behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands. Let's remember how he was welcomed.. Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel! View attachment 3453192
I love this, thank you for sharing! I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve been ignorant of many of these celebrations and why they exist. But that is changing now!

Back
Top Bottom