prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I am glad that God is a (the) Righteous Judge, I would not have any mercy on a suicide bomber who thinks he/she is going go to heaven because he killed 19 young ladies.

John 1:5 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Thanks for posting the links in your signature, I had never heard of that woman Brigitte. Everyone should watch that video.

Hi, I'm Robin and I am new to this thread and I am so thankful to discover it. I have no clue how I came across this thread. But glory to God I did : ) I remember reading that BYC did not allow fowl language or religious. I must be mistaken.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Robin and I am new to this thread angel am so thankful to discover it. I have no clue how I came across this thread. But glory to God I did : ) I remember reading that BYC did not allow fowl language or religious. I must be mistaken.

They don't but this one has remained civil so they allow it :)

Thanks for posting the links in your signature, I had never heard of that woman Brigitte. Everyone should watch that video.

I checked with a BYC member that lives in Israel before I posted the link, he was in Lebanon during the time that Brigitte was there, he said that as far as he could tell the youtube by Brigitte is true, I then decided to add the link to my signature

Back
Top Bottom