prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Jesusfreak101, Sep 28, 2016.

1. jaysun

jaysun Chirping

Sep 7, 2008
    92288964-61A4-4AC8-ADEC-A744CFECA333.jpeg 6 month old needs a heart; your heart. I have a beautiful young Black Langshan Std. cockerel. He is of show quality and is the best one of the group I hatched in Nov. His mother was gorgeous and is the only female that I used for that hatch, but unbeknownst to me, she was on her way to being blind as well. He will need to be cooped by himself. He is not totally blind yet. He is so friendly and needs a good home. I would keep him but, have had several back surgeries and am depending on someone else to do the chores and don’t want to add to the list risking losing my helper. I am in a Christian post hoping he will not be eaten for Sunday dinner or be fed to someone’s exotic animal as did most Craigslist inquiries. Please let me tell him I have found him a forever home and he will be happy.

kikiruru likes this.
  2. jaysun

jaysun Chirping

Sep 7, 2008
  3. MissNutmeg

MissNutmeg Crossing the Road

Jan 18, 2017
    Middle Earth
    My Coop
    "And surely I will be with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20

Til the end. Oh how beautiful. No matter how much we stumble, Christ is reaching down to lift us up again. Even after you slander and push Him away, He is still there gently whispering in your ear that you will survive this. You are strong if you just open your heart and accept Him. Forgive those who wrong you. Forgive those who hurt you. But you cannot not do this with out love. Love is the key. God didn't die just to make a big scene. He died because He loves us. He died to wash all sin clean from our records, we are forgiven. Now it's time to decide what to do about it.

Rise above the wiles of the devil and with God's help share the love, the forgiveness and kindness he has called us to bestow upon others. Yes you will be different. Yes people will depise you but even then they will secretly want to not only be like you but be of Christ.

We are the soldiers of God's army. He is leading us through these battles for His own good purpose and plan. And remember even if you fall He will be there.

Always.

Be loyal to the King.
    Love forever.
    Forgive always.
    Stand strong.

"
    Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." 2 Timothy 2:1-4

KDOGG331 and kikiruru like this.
  4. thank you Father

5. thank you Jesus

6. thank you Lord

7. thank you Jesus

8. thank you Lord

9. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Thankful to our Heavenly Father for the many blessings we enjoy at his hand.

kikiruru likes this.
  10. thank you Jesus

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: