prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I am doing well and hope you are too! 🥰🥰
Hi, Dawg, good to see you! I saw in another thread where you had changed your handle. This suits you! Yes, thanks, doing pretty well recovering from having had Covid most of January. Now dealing with an injured left ankle, seeing foor dr tomorrow. But so much to be grateful for, both of my children are doing well in 12-step programs after decades of addictions, just proves you should NEVER give up on praying for your loved ones, no matter how hopeless the situation looks! As friend @Kikururu reminds us so faithfully here day by day, THANK YOU, JESUS!

Hi, Dawg, good to see you! I saw in another thread where you had changed your handle. This suits you! Yes, thanks, doing pretty well recovering from having had Covid most of January. Now dealing with an injured left ankle, seeing foor dr tomorrow. But so much to be grateful for, both of my children are doing well in 12-step programs after decades of addictions, just proves you should NEVER give up on praying for your loved ones, no matter how hopeless the situation looks! As friend @Kikururu reminds us so faithfully here day by day, THANK YOU, JESUS!
Yes, I did! Figured everyone else already calls me that now anyway. :lau :love and oh wow :eek: glad you’re doing better from the COVID and glad you’re okay but sorry about your ankle! :hugs that’s amazing about your kids though!! :love :love

Back
Top Bottom