prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Lord, You always know what's best for Your children! So I ask that according to Your loving will, You provide Dottie just the chickens You want her to have, at just the right time for her to receive them! Then we know they will bring her much happiness and joy. But You know that Dottie is eagerly awaiting some chickens, so I also ask that if it is according to Your will, You could please provide her the best, cutest and healthiest chickies possible VERY, VERY SOON! Thank You! :love
Amen!! I didn't get then today, they were either supposed to arrive today or tomorrow according to a very nice worker. So, hopefully I'll get them soon!!

Hi all,
If you could please pray for a young mother named Abby, she's been struggling with cancer for over a year, every time they think it's gone, it pops up somewhere else. Her weight is down to 85lbs, in constant pain and its wearing her down mentally and they're trying a new treatment.
Please also pray for her family for clarity and wisdom on the right treatment.
Please add her to your prayer chains and lists, it's not looking hopeful, She knows the Lord.
Heavenly Father, oh how we hate cancer! It hurts our hearts to hear reports like this! And we know You feel the same way! It was never Your intent that we, Your children, created in Your image, should suffer so! But sin entered into Your perfect, beautiful world, and because of sin, sickness and suffering, sorrow and death. But You made a way of escape through Your Son Jesus, and You have a plan to restore us to perfect health when He returns and makes our world, and us, whole and healthy and new again. We look forward to that day and rejoice as we know it is not far off. But meanwhile, Father, You can also restore the sick and suffering to health in this life, and we ask You to do so for this woman if it is Your will to do so. We also ask that you strengthen her faith and courage through Your grace as she walks with You, as well as that of her family and friends. We ask all these things in the name of Your Son Jesus, Who has all power in heaven and earth, and we thank You both for hearing our prayers and for answering them according to Your will, Amen.

How's everybody doing tonight? Any updates on the prayer requests? Any further requests to add to our Prayer 911 list?
(son stabbed hand with sulfuric acid covered tool ) My son saw hand surgeon again and so far so good no infection and no tenant damage to see Dr again in 2 weeks . Thank you God. His tattoo is Jer. 11:29 thanks for praying all

Glad to have ya!! :hugs
Welcome
Heavenly Father, oh how we hate cancer! It hurts our hearts to hear reports like this! And we know You feel the same way! It was never Your intent that we, Your children, created in Your image, should suffer so! But sin entered into Your perfect, beautiful world, and because of sin, sickness and suffering, sorrow and death. But You made a way of escape through Your Son Jesus, and You have a plan to restore us to perfect health when He returns and makes our world, and us, whole and healthy and new again. We look forward to that day and rejoice as we know it is not far off. But meanwhile, Father, You can also restore the sick and suffering to health in this life, and we ask You to do so for this woman if it is Your will to do so. We also ask that you strengthen her faith and courage through Your grace as she walks with You, as well as that of her family and friends. We ask all these things in the name of Your Son Jesus, Who has all power in heaven and earth, and we thank You both for hearing our prayers and for answering them according to Your will, Amen.
Well put you prayer warrior.

(son stabbed hand with sulfuric acid covered tool ) My son saw hand surgeon again and so far so good no infection and no tenant damage to see Dr again in 2 weeks . Thank you God. His tattoo is Jer. 11:29 thanks for praying all
Wonderful news, praise God! Thank you for this update! 😀👍

I think you mean Jer. 29:11, this is one of my favorite Scriptures, too! :

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Some translations say, "to give you a future and a hope.")

(There is no Jer. 11:29, so I figured that was a typo)

Hi all,
If you could please pray for a young mother named Abby, she's been struggling with cancer for over a year, every time they think it's gone, it pops up somewhere else. Her weight is down to 85lbs, in constant pain and its wearing her down mentally and they're trying a new treatment.
Please also pray for her family for clarity and wisdom on the right treatment.
Please add her to your prayer chains and lists, it's not looking hopeful, She knows the Lord.
Praying

Back
Top Bottom