prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Ugh!
My other younger brother, the older brother of the cancer survivor, is being transferred by ambulance to mary bridge in Tacoma, he very likely has appendicitis.

We have prayed for him, but he needs extra, they have had him on IV antibiotics and they are putting him on morphine.
Praying

Oh no! I'm so sorry. I will be praying.

Jesus, please bring healing to @CrazyCochin's brother. Please wash the pain from his body, and bring healing and relief from this pain quickly. Please help the doctors hands to know what they're doing. Amen.

(I know its short, but its the best I could come up with)

Psalm 103 2-3. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,

there have been many times in my life when all I could say was

Jesus

We woke up this morning around 2:30 am and mom and brother came home.
They took an Uber back from Tacoma.

Fortunately it is not appendicitis, all he has is a swollen gland near appendix. He feels way better except for a little stomach pain.
Thank you for the prayers, they must have been answered.

Fortunately it is not appendicitis, all he has is a swollen gland near appendix. He feels way better except for a little stomach pain.
Thank you for the (good) update!

Sorry I havenā€™t replied much this week but Iā€™ve been taking a break from most social media this past week but I have been checking in here so I didnā€™t miss any prayer requests and Iā€™ve been praying for each.

And I have a big prayer request today of my own. We have been praying for a friend of a friend who is 16 and battling stage 4 cancer. This weekend her older sister who is 19 went missing and they found her car with the keys in it and her phone smashed in the parking lot of a local Walmart. Please pray that they find her quickly and that she is safe.

Amen! And Halkelujah! Glad he is okay and thank you for the praise report! ā¤

Back
Top Bottom