prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

@Lemon-Drop, also, did she have a hip replacement? (Maybe is not my business.) I am just trying to remember when my MIL had her hip replacements, how it went for her and how long she was in the hospital afterward. The second one, I remember, gave her more trouble than the first. She ended up having it re-done.

Heavenly Father, please give Lemon-Drop's grandmother relief from her pain. Thank You, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen.

I'm praying 🙏🙌😌 sorry for your grandma. I hope the pain gets under control.

(Here I go)
Father, we ask you to please guide Starburst's Grandmother to a blessed, painless recovery, and please help her to stay calm, and let everything turn out okay.
Thank you for everything you do, Lord, in our savior's name, Amen.

Is she still in the hospital?
She came home a few hours after the surgery, so she's at our house now.
@Lemon-Drop, also, did she have a hip replacement? (Maybe is not my business.) I am just trying to remember when my MIL had her hip replacements, how it went for her and how long she was in the hospital afterward. The second one, I remember, gave her more trouble than the first. She ended up having it re-done.

Heavenly Father, please give Lemon-Drop's grandmother relief from her pain. Thank You, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Thank you everyone.

Ugh!
My other younger brother, the older brother of the cancer survivor, is being transferred by ambulance to mary bridge in Tacoma, he very likely has appendicitis.

We have prayed for him, but he needs extra, they have had him on IV antibiotics and they are putting him on morphine.
Your lucky! It's my wishing hour! You can get a prayer right away 🙏😌

Oh I'm sorry. I think I'm confused about whose grandmother I'm praying for. Please forgive me - Jesus knows! I had to take a pain pill myself a little bit ago so I'm even fuzzier than usual. 😔
Dear heavenly father, God bless Blue at this time and help her mind to clear up and help her minor pain to go away, amen.:hugs

Back
Top Bottom