prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

@Mutchi:
Heavenly Father, our friend Mutchi has asked prayer for their grandmother who, as You know, is ill with cancer. This is a scary thing, Father, and the doctors seem to be baffled. But nothing is beyond Your knowledge, which is infinite. We know that You have a thousand ways of meeting our needs, which we can't even imagine. You could reveal the solution to the doctors in an instant if You so wished. Nothing is beyond Your power, for You are the Healer of all our diseases.* You could heal her with a word. You have assured us that "all things work together for good to them that love You,"** even though we don't always see how that can be, when we or our loved ones are suffering. Strengthen our faith, Lord, we pray. Help us to keep our eyes on You, and to trust in You no matter what. Help Mutchi's grandmother to be strong in her faith as well, and to hold on to her hope in You. Help her and Mutchi both to know that You love them and will never let them go. Let them feel the closeness of Your presence and the peace of Your love. I thank You and praise You for all this, in Jesus' name, amen.
*Psalm 103:1-3.
**Romans 8:28

Just an update, my grandma who had hip surgery yesterday is in a lot of pain. (Like screaming in pain, and shes usually very tough)

We're hoping the pain will get under control. She seems ok (but a little uncomfortable) when laying still, but when she trys to get up, (even super carefully) she just can't (super excruciating pain) . It makes it really hard for her to be able to use the bathroom and stuff.

Anyway, if you could just pray for the pain to get under control, that would be great.

Also, the heat has come. I'm doing as much as I can to keep the chickens cool. I just pray everyone will be ok.

Just an update, my grandma who had hip surgery yesterday is in a lot of pain. (Like screaming in pain, and shes usually very tough)

We're hoping the pain will get under control. She seems ok (but a little uncomfortable) when laying still, but when she trys to get up, (even super carefully) she just can't (super excruciating pain) . It makes it really hard for her to be able to use the bathroom and stuff.

Anyway, if you could just pray for the pain to get under control, that would be great.

Also, the heat has come. I'm doing as much as I can to keep the chickens cool. I just pray everyone will be ok.
I'm praying šŸ™šŸ™ŒšŸ˜Œ sorry for your grandma. I hope the pain gets under control.

(Here I go)
Father, we ask you to please guide Starburst's Grandmother to a blessed, painless recovery, and please help her to stay calm, and let everything turn out okay.
Thank you for everything you do, Lord, in our savior's name, Amen.

Is she still in the hospital?

@Lemon-Drop, also, did she have a hip replacement? (Maybe is not my business.) I am just trying to remember when my MIL had her hip replacements, how it went for her and how long she was in the hospital afterward. The second one, I remember, gave her more trouble than the first. She ended up having it re-done.

Heavenly Father, please give Lemon-Drop's grandmother relief from her pain. Thank You, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Back
Top Bottom