prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I'm no regular here, but I wasnt sure if this was worth asking a prayer for....
You don't need to be a regular here to ask for prayer. ❤️ And no problem is too big for God, and He doesn't think any problem we reach out to Him with is silly. I'll pray for swift healing and pain relief

I'm no regular here, but I wasnt sure if this was worth asking a prayer for....

I fell going up my stairs today, I tripped and fell hard on my left knee. It really hurts, and hurt even worse when I fell on it. It hasnt gotten any better, so if it isn't better by tomorrow I'm going to go to urgent care. I really hope it isnt a hairline fracture, I can still put some weight on it, and walk just fine, but I can't bump it on anything or touch it at all. I've read aboult hairline fractures it sounds like that. But only time and urgent care doctors can and will tell!:fl So, do you think you could put out a few little prayers for me?
Ouch, that smarts! Absolutely, have it looked it, you never know. And just as God is the Maker of stars and universes, so we can know no problem is too big for Him to manage, so He is also the Creator and Sustainer of atoms, molecules and quarks, so we can be assured that no problem is too SMALL to escape His notice! You are His precious child, and anything that concerns you, concerns Him, just as if you were His only child, did you know that? So yes, we will be happy to pray for you.

Heavenly Father, our dear friend Rooster Whisperer fell and hurt her knee (which of course You already know!). Please give her relief from her pain as soon as possible, give her wisdom to know how to treat her pain until she sees the doctor, and grant that it is a minor injury that heals quickly. We thank You for these blessings in Jesus' name, Amen.

When my GirlChild hurt her knee last week, the ER dr told her to put ice packs on it for 20 minutes, then take them off for half an hour, then on for 20 minutes again. He said to be sure to wrap the ice pack in a towel so the ice was not right on her skin, and to repeat an hour later if necessary. If you are a minor, ask your parents if you can take acetaminophen or ibuprophen as directed on the bottle for pain. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs

Ouch, that smarts! Absolutely, have it looked it, you never know. And just as God is the Maker of stars and universes, so we can know no problem is too big for Him to manage, so He is also the Creator and Sustainer of atoms, molecules and quarks, so we can be assured that no problem is too SMALL to escape His notice! You are His precious child, and anything that concerns you, concerns Him, just as if you were His only child, did you know that? So yes, we will be happy to pray for you.

Heavenly Father, our dear friend Rooster Whisperer fell and hurt her knee (which of course You already know!). Please give her relief from her pain as soon as possible, give her wisdom to know how to treat her pain until she sees the doctor, and grant that it is a minor injury that heals quickly. We thank You for these blessings in Jesus' name, Amen.

When my GirlChild hurt her knee last week, the ER dr told her to put ice packs on it for 20 minutes, then take them off for half an hour, then on for 20 minutes again. He said to be sure to wrap the ice pack in a towel so the ice was not right on her skin, and to repeat an hour later if necessary. If you are a minor, ask your parents if you can take acetaminophen or ibuprophen as directed on the bottle for pain. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs
Wow, I'm deeply touched, and inspired! :hugs Thank you Big blue hen!

Thankfully, it is just bruised. X-rays didn't show any brakes or fractures, some tissue bruising though. He said to take some Tylenol and ice it and keep it elevated for little bit of swelling. I thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot.

Btw, I do hope your girlchild gets better soon as well!
You don't need to be a regular here to ask for prayer. ❤️ And no problem is too big for God, and He doesn't think any problem we reach out to Him with is silly. I'll pray for swift healing and pain relief
Okay, thank you so much too!:hugsYou all are absolutely wonderful friends! :) I thank you, and can't thank God enough as well!🙏

Back
Top Bottom