prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thankfully, it is just bruised. X-rays didn't show any brakes or fractures, some tissue bruising though. He said to take some Tylenol and ice it and keep it elevated for little bit of swelling. I thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot.
Good news! Thanks for the update! See, He hears and answers! And thanks for prayers for my GC, I do appreciate them and she's rapidly improving as well. Praise to our awesome, amazing, wonderful, glorious God!

Do you know how to get passed the "free ranging" rank under my pfp?
Ummm... I think it either has something to do with how long you are here or how active you are. But you can also buy a Premium membership and change that to anything you want it to be. I had a membership for a while and changed mine, but it expired and I can't change it again until I re-start my membership. Which I will do soon!

Ummm... I think it either has something to do with how long you are here or how active you are. But you can also buy a Premium membership and change that to anything you want it to be. I had a membership for a while and changed mine, but it expired and I can't change it again until I re-start my membership. Which I will do soon!
I think that it has to do with trophy points.
There's not really anything special about the titles, though -- it just shows how much you've been around the site (posts, reactions, etc.).

I'm no regular here, but I wasnt sure if this was worth asking a prayer for....

I fell going up my stairs today, I tripped and fell hard on my left knee. It really hurts, and hurt even worse when I fell on it. It hasnt gotten any better, so if it isn't better by tomorrow I'm going to go to urgent care. I really hope it isnt a hairline fracture, I can still put some weight on it, and walk just fine, but I can't bump it on anything or touch it at all. I've read aboult hairline fractures it sounds like that. But only time and urgent care doctors can and will tell!:fl So, do you think you could put out a few little prayers for me?

Praying

Question .... am I the only Sabbath keeper here? Well ... anyway, happy Sabbath to any and all. See y'all tomorrow night! ❤
Me and my family are Sabbath keepers, we more commonly call sunday "The Lord's day" or just "Lord's day" though (Makes it easier for the little kids to say)
Please pray for my grandfather. He was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year and had surgery to remove the mass and has been doing well on radiation. But I think he has a scan in about 2 weeks to see if he will need chemo. Please pray that the cancer is completely gone and he doesn’t need chemo.
Praying!

Question .... am I the only Sabbath keeper here? Well ... anyway, happy Sabbath to any and all. See y'all tomorrow night! ❤
I have kept it at various points over the past 7 years but it has been increasingly difficult do to being the only one who kept it on Saturdays so currently I take my day of rest on Sundays.

My name is Kristi. I am pretty new to this site but stumbled across this thread. I just wanted to take a moment to pray for our world, it's leaders, and it's people. These are uncertain times and I believe it is time that we turn it all over to the father in prayer... for the sake of our children.

Back
Top Bottom