prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I like this Psalm. I learned it to music once upon a time. Wonder if ir is available in song form anywhere?

Psalm 100:1-5 KJV
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. [2] Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. [3] Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. [4] Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. [5] For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Have a blessed day, everybody! Jesus loves you! ❤❤❤
I sing the psalms often.

This is one of my favorites

I like this Psalm. I learned it to music once upon a time. Wonder if ir is available in song form anywhere?

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. [2] Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. [3] Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. [4] Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. [5] For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Have a blessed day, everybody! Jesus loves you! ❤❤❤
If you copy this part

into Google but type song after it, there’s several. I just did it and found some :love

So

Psalm 100:1-5 KJV Song

Hey, all,

Please pray for my good friend, @JadeFarms . She is in a lot of pain from a recent surgery.

Thanks!
Oh no! I noticed she has not been on in a while. Please tell her we are definitely remembering her in prayer and hope she is feeling better soon. Give her our love!!

Hey there...

As I’ve said before, my family is not doing great, and if you could pray for strength and peace that would be great, thanks!

Just trying to remember that God is with me.
Hey there... quick prayer request. Not a huge deal, but we recently uncovered an issue in my family that is... not good.

I don’t want to share it publicly as it is mostly a family issue, but if you amazing people could pray that we stay strong and figure out a way to make this work, that would be great. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom