prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

He has already been put down, I am not going to think about the damage he could do regardless it might not have been and could have been either way I am just frustrated right now. I had dogs all my life even trained some and I been around large and small animals never had one bite me out of aggression. I been bitten before and the dog has always shown remorse he didnt at all. Between the two they killed over 500$ worth of chickens and ducks and they show remorse over that this is not right. We have two cats and the crankiest out of both will growl at the kids but wont hurt them. He didn't even growl there was no warning before he bit. He growled at the same time as he bit her.
You absolutely did the right thing. I think it would have been terribly irresponsible (not to mention the liability!) to rehome either of them. You can't have unsafe, unpredictable dogs around - especially with kids and a new baby!

Can we remember Margarets family today and through the comming days.. Margaret passed away yesterday and had been battling cancer for a year.. She leaves a husband, daughter son and daughter in law... prayer for them at this time would be most needed.The funeral will be on Wednesday at our own church and will be I am sure a difficult day for them as well as their close friends and church family...
Oes x

Can we remember Margarets family today and through the comming days.. Margaret passed away yesterday and had been battling cancer for a year.. She leaves a husband, daughter son and daughter in law... prayer for them at this time would be most needed.The funeral will be on Wednesday at our own church and will be I am sure a difficult day for them as well as their close friends and church family...
Oes x
Praying

The other is actually was aggressive almost feral he been that way. And yes its extremely odd on doser but he been having strokes so it probably is neulogical but if its not I would feel responsible if we rehomed him and he bit a child to where it was much worse. And no they have hunting dog in them no herding. It haf progressed with blue to a point where he would let adults pet him but once they turned around he would bite them. This one it's alot different Lucy would take her naps laying on him when she was one and two so I find this beyond disturbing. I can't trust him regardless what caused it.
Have you considered tethering him?It works for ours he has alot of behavior problems, we rescued him 5yrs ago.

Back
Top Bottom