prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Please pray. I've got this pain on my lower right side abdomen and I'm like freaking out and ready to go to the ER ha but thing is I don't want to as it's late and expensive. I have an ultrasound thing tomorrow so if it doesn't improve or i wake up screaming i will ask or consider going to the ER. But I'm really paranoid and I've been Googling things and I'm convinced it's some terrible really bad thing. So you can you please pray that 1. It is nothing bad and can wait or that it goes away and 2. I stop freaking out.

But if it is bad let me be smart enough to go lol

But I wanna see how it is in the morning but I'm freaking out

Please pray. I've got this pain on my lower right side abdomen and I'm like freaking out and ready to go to the ER ha but thing is I don't want to as it's late and expensive. I have an ultrasound thing tomorrow so if it doesn't improve or i wake up screaming i will ask or consider going to the ER. But I'm really paranoid and I've been Googling things and I'm convinced it's some terrible really bad thing. So you can you please pray that 1. It is nothing bad and can wait or that it goes away and 2. I stop freaking out.

But if it is bad let me be smart enough to go lol

But I wanna see how it is in the morning but I'm freaking out
How are you today?

How are you today?

Better with that, it mostly went away like an hour later, but now I've got a few other things. Somewhat that pain, plus some other one when i chugged a bunch of water too fast kinda scared about that one, and anxiety and possible ibs but idk. I gotta ask about all this today. Kinda makes me nervous/scared all the issues I'm having aha

Back
Top Bottom