prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”....

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

“For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Prayers. :) Our Heavenly Father is very much aware of us, His Children. Life is a challenge. Life happens. Life happens easier with God in our lives. We are a much happier person, and handle stress, loss, other hard things that come our way in life. How do we handle it? Do we go to our Lord and ask for help to get through this difficult time? Or, do we blame others. Keep anger in our hearts, turn away from our Savior? I believe, when we are in the Presence of our Lord, all of this will count. We will be known for how we handled all of these tests. :) Sounds like you have a pretty strong spiritual side to you. Keep talking with Him. Trust Him. He is always there for you. You will be guided through it all. :)

FB_IMG_1539059351919.jpg

So this is a post from my blog that I wanted to share with you all.

"As life goes by I realize how short a year is, how short a day is and how fast a moment goes by. Fun events come and go leaving sweet fond memories of that time in your life. How can we keep the time from going by so fast? We can’t, its like trying to scoop up our shadow and put it in a bottle. What is time exactly?

Time is something gifted to us by God. He created us for a purpose. We are to use time as a gift and not take it for granted. Make somebody smile today, make somebody laugh, tell somebody they matter more then they every know. And for those who are reading this and wondering why they are alive….. You are here because you, yes I’m talking to you dear! You matter. You couldn’t have been conceived if you were not suppose to be here.God created everyone after His own image. Yes, we have flaws and doubts but remember this, no matter how big or small, old or young, we were made for a purpose, and that is to glorify God and honour Him in all we say, do or think.

Like the ambassadors who represent their government to a foreign country, we as Christians represent our King to this world. That’s it. That’s my purpose. I’m here to represent my God and King to this fallen, broken world. By Gods grace and strength I shall share my testimony and shout to all the earth that there is one hope and there is salvation from the eternal, fiery torment called hell.

“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.” Acts 16:31a

I hope you will join me on this journey through life, and set your sights along mine anticipating that end journey, that great day when we will meet the One who died for us, the one who sacrificed His life for us, the One who rose again on the third day, and the One who loves us unconditionally. What a glorious day that will be!

If anything just remember this, don’t let others tell you, you are nothing.Because you are something. You are something called masterpiece.

God’s masterpiece."

-Meg <3

Believing and serving is our purpose for sure. We are all sons and daughters of God. He needs us to testify of Him, and to help our neighbor in need. Love one another....what a great example we can be to others in seeing what kind of happiness that brings to us and all. Christ is love. We need to work on becoming more Christ Like in our deeds.

Back
Top Bottom