prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I love you, Dottie. You just may be the sweetest person that I've ever met. :hugs
Thank you so much for this.

Thank you! :hugs

Thank you too, Blue! :hugs

Unfortunately, I found a wing from my favorite pullet. :(
And...a fox den. I couldn't look anymore because it was almost pitch black, but I'm not too hopeful for Pebble and Jade. They're only 8 weeks old and inexperienced. I'm so sad. It was my fault. I was forgetful and now they're suffering for it. :hit
I'm sorry, MGG. :hugs These things happen no matter how careful we are. And truly .. they may have suffered briefly but they aren't suffering any more, right? Forgive yourself, God does. ❤

Please pray for my hen, she is really ill right now... I really don’t want to loose her, thank you all so much!
I know you don't want to lose her, cherrynberry, but also you don't want her to suffer. Entrust her to God while you do what you can to keep her comfy. Hoping for the best for you and her both.

Granny reports that her GS is HOME today! I would say this is unbelievable, but I know what our God can do in response to intercessory prayer. Praise Him, praise Him! And thank you all, so so much! ❤

Thank you Father for all you have done are doing and will do for all of us in Jesus name amen

I love you, Dottie. You just may be the sweetest person that I've ever met. :hugs
Thank you so much for this.

Thank you! :hugs

Thank you too, Blue! :hugs

Unfortunately, I found a wing from my favorite pullet. :(
And...a fox den. I couldn't look anymore because it was almost pitch black, but I'm not too hopeful for Pebble and Jade. They're only 8 weeks old and inexperienced. I'm so sad. It was my fault. I was forgetful and now they're suffering for it. :hit
:hugs

Hey everyone... feeling a little sad right now.

My cat, Ginger, is getting old. She’s at least 17 years old, maybe older.

A little background about Ginger:

She was a stray cat that got hit by a truck. I don’t remember the story completely, but the truck driver went door to door asking who’s cat it was. This was 17 years ago. No one claimed her, but my family took her in.

She had to have some pretty big surgeries, but she recovered.

Some of my family members (including myself) are allergic to cats, so for at least 10 years she was an outdoor cat.

Then she started getting older, and wanted to come inside more, until she was an indoor cat. (We think she saw the dogs going in and out and wanted to do what they did)

Anyway, she’s been living inside for a long time. In the last year or two, we know she’s been getting older, but up until recently was fine. Then a little while ago (maybe a week or so) she started vomiting a lot, so we took her to the vet.

She has some pretty serious issues, including a UTI, kidney failure, anemia, and a few other issues. We’ve been trying to keep her comfortable, give her lots of pets and cuddles (despite the allergies) and tempt her to eat with wet cat food (before she would only eat dry)

She’s slowly declined, but up until now, has been eating, drinking, cuddling, and been pretty active (jumping into the railing, washing herself, etc)

But this morning she refuses to eat, won’t drink, and is laying on a pillow in a corner of the room. We are pretty sure she’s dying.

She also would always purr, never stop purring, but now she’s stopped that too.

Anyway, I guess if you could pray that she passes peacefully, that would be great.

Thank the Lord that she’s had such an amazing life.
Thinking of you :hugs you and your family gave her an amazing life! Prayers that she goes peacefully in your loving care.

I may sound silly to some but I've always believed animals go to heaven.

Prayers for Ginger and your family🙏🏼

Hey Lemon, sounds like you and your family have given her a good life, which is a lot more than many cats can say. I will pray for her peaceful passing, and may you take comfort in the fact that she has had a long and happy life with you. :hugs

Praying it’s peaceful. We’ve lost of few of our cats around that age to kidney failure too. It sounds like she had a long happy life though.

Aww, it's always hard when our critter friends come to this stage of their journey. It just always feels like they're going to be there forever, and then all of a sudden ... time's up. You've been blessed to have her, and she's certainly been blessed to have YOU! I know you'll do all you can to keep her comfy, and to be there for her. Will certainly pray she doesn't suffer. ❤

Thinking of you :hugs you and your family gave her an amazing life! Prayers that she goes peacefully in your loving care.

I may sound silly to some but I've always believed animals go to heaven.

Thank you everyone! She’s still alive this morning but isn’t eating or drinking, and seems more lethargic.

Quick update... Ginger passed at 6:15 on June 14th, 2021. Rest in peace Ginger.

I'm not sure if there's a heaven for animals, but if there is I hope she's having a great time.

She lived a long and happy life, and was the best cat I could ever ask for. She never scratched me or bit, and was so happy to be with people.

I pray right now that Jesus brings peace to my siblings and parents. I've known Ginger all of my life, she's been with my family since I was born.

I know you don't want to lose her, cherrynberry, but also you don't want her to suffer. Entrust her to God while you do what you can to keep her comfy. Hoping for the best for you and her both.
Thanks...
Quick update... Ginger passed at 6:15 on June 14th, 2021. Rest in peace Ginger.

I'm not sure if there's a heaven for animals, but if there is I hope she's having a great time.

She lived a long and happy life, and was the best cat I could ever ask for. She never scratched me or bit, and was so happy to be with people.

I pray right now that Jesus brings peace to my siblings and parents. I've known Ginger all of my life, she's been with my family since I was born.
It sounded like Ginger had a really good life, I will be praying for you.

Back
Top Bottom