prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Quick update... Ginger passed at 6:15 on June 14th, 2021. Rest in peace Ginger.

I'm not sure if there's a heaven for animals, but if there is I hope she's having a great time.

She lived a long and happy life, and was the best cat I could ever ask for. She never scratched me or bit, and was so happy to be with people.

I pray right now that Jesus brings peace to my siblings and parents. I've known Ginger all of my life, she's been with my family since I was born.
I loved your comment not because Ginger died, but because I'm sending you lots of love. RIP, Ginger. ❤️

I'm not sure if there's a heaven for animals, but if there is I hope she's having a great time.

She lived a long and happy life, and was the best cat I could ever ask for. She never scratched me or bit, and was so happy to be with people.

I pray right now that Jesus brings peace to my siblings and parents. I've known Ginger all of my life, she's been with my family since I was born.
:hugs She sounds amazing. You were blessed to have had her. Thanks for letting us know. ❤

:hugs

Praying. :hugs

I'm not sure if there's a heaven for animals, but if there is I hope she's having a great time
We are told in God's word that there will be animals in the earth made new. See Isaiah 65:25 for example. What we are not told is whether specific animals, such as our special pets, will be there. But in another place we are told heaven will be beyond what we can imagine. I have no doubt that God is preparing a place for our ultimate happiness and joy. It gives me great comfort to realize that God knows how happy it would make us to be reunited with these companions He has given us in this life, and to imagine the joy I will have to see them again in a place where there is no pain or sorrow or tears or death. I can't guarantee or prove from the Bible that this is how it will be. But I like to think that God has wonderful surprises in store for us, and this could very well be one of them. There is certainly no indication that they won't be there!

Back
Top Bottom