prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I’m doing better today.
I’ve been switched to taking pain meds by mouth, so my epidural came out today. I was able to walk around some today (without having pain spikes) as well.

Deep breaths and coughing are still really painful. However they are also very necessary to prevent lung infection.

Thank you for asking.
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Will continue to be in my prayers.

DB is now having Covid symptoms. Of course this is the day after I stayed over at an old friend’s, whose family happens to be unvaccinated.

Praying that he is negative.

Praying for you @sweaterthebroodyrooster ! Can’t imagine what you’re going through. All my love from down here in America’s flop sweat :)
Praying.

DB is now having Covid symptoms. Of course this is the day after I stayed over at an old friend’s, whose family happens to be unvaccinated.

Praying for symptoms to stop and a negative test.

Also praying he is negative but please don't blame it on those who are unvaccinated. Vaccinated individuals can still carry and transmit the disease, and have been known to have breakthrough cases, according to the so-called medical advice professional.

Also praying he is negative but please don't blame it on those who are unvaccinated. Vaccinated individuals can still carry and transmit the disease, and have been known to have breakthrough cases, according to the so-called medical advice professional.
I wasn’t :) I was saying I was worried about transmitting it to my unvaccinated friends.

Back
Top Bottom