prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I remember a signature of a byc member: don't look back. you are not going that way!

I used to live in the past and missed life. not doing that any more. when something from the past chases me I just go and sit with my chickens. cheap therapy and always works.
I like that. Good point, thanks!

Took about two years to find the right meds for me. Ugh, what a mess! Eventually did though, thank God! Have been stable now since 2000 but before that .... :barnie:he oh, it was not pretty! You just have to keep trying, it'll come right eventually. What I'm taking is actually an off-label use of an Rx for epilepsy. Works great for me, though. What you have to know is that you are not a bad person. It's just a chrmical imbalance like diabetes or low thyroid, and there is treatment for it.
Yeah one of mine is off label blood pressure medicine but it works for the anxiety (sort of) lol but yeah, the right meds are definitely hard to find.

Discouragement is one of Satan's most effective tools. When Peter kept his eyes on Jesus, he walked on water. But when he "saw that the waves were boisterous," he sank. What happened? He took his eyes off Jesus. If we look at ourselves, our lives, our failings - we're sunk! When Satan tells you what a miserable sinner you are, agree with him. Yes, I say, you're right. I am a great and miserable sinner and a big fat loser. But God be praised, Jesus is an even greater Savior! He selected a bunch of ignorant, quarrelsome, ambitious losers and through twelve of them He turned the world upside down in just a few years!

I saw a great T-shirt today. It said, If God can cause light to shine out of a bug's butt, just imagine what He can do with your life!

You're worth much more than a bug's butt! 😄

You are not your past. God takes our sins and throws them into the deepest ocean. And I heard He posts a "no fishing" sign over them! When God forgives our sins, He blots them from His memory banks. It's as though they never hapoened. If you are in Christ, you are a new creature! You're a new person. The person who did those things, praise God, NO LONGER EXISTS. Though your sins be as scarlet, He says, they are now as white as snow. Though they were like cromson, now they are like pure wool. They are gone.

Thanks!! Great advice as always. I like the bug thing lol

Back
Top Bottom