prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

i am super duper thankful that my recent surgery was successful and i am cancer free !!
i an also thankful for the physical therapy appointments that are helping my injured leg to recover!!
praise Jesus !
Oh my goodness! He is so very much aware of you. And I know He's very very grateful for your gratitude.

i am super duper thankful that my recent surgery was successful and i am cancer free !!
i an also thankful for the physical therapy appointments that are helping my injured leg to recover!!
praise Jesus !
That’s wonderful :hugs so happy to hear you’re cancer free and you’re recovering well

all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God - Romans 3:23

There is none righteous no, not one….

Romans 3:10-12​

"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Abel to the blood of Zechari'ah the son of Barachi'ah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar."- Matthew 23:35, Jesus Christ our Lord

@Cynthia12 is right. There were some very good questions here, and those who asked deserve to have their questions answered, but unfortunately this is not the venue for those discussions. I'm open for discussion if anyone would like to pm me, I love discussing the Bible respectfully with those who honestly seek a better undrstanding of the Word of God. But I'm not into arguing and endless debate.

It's not a matter of being responsible adults. It's a matter of respecting the wishes of those who asked that we keep the thread on topic, which is to keep it a prayer thread, not a discussion thread, so it doesn't get shut down. I apologize for my part in the hijacking. Let the prayers continue! :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom