Prayers for granddaughter....She got to come home :)

Oh Katy .................
hugs.gif

BigPray.gif

Heavenly Father, please keep Your hand of protection upon this family, and especially this precious baby girl. May you reach down and heal her heart. Please give the Drs. wisdom and guide them in all they do for her.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your prayers. We just got home and things are looking up. They've got her on IV fluids because she 's dehydrated and are keeping her at least overnight. They did another xray and some other tests and theirs show her heart isn't enlarged!!! They think at our small clinic the first xray wasn't done quite right and so it was blurred which made it look enlarged. They'll do another in the morning and some more tests. By the time we left about an hour and a half ago she had gotten enough fluids in her she was starting to perk up. I took her her favorite doll from my house and she smiled when she saw that. When we left she was starting to talk and sit up and show interest and she waved good -bye to us.
smile.png
Thank you all again for all the prayers. I'll let you all know how she is in the morning.

Katy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom