Prayers for two families I know and like alot!

Whispering Winds

Songster
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
Bond County, Illinois
Had two tragedies this week-end. Regardless of whether it was alcohol related, one young man is gone and the other young man has ruined his life. Two families are literally destroyed . . .the boy who caused the wreck lives just up the road from us, watched him grow up the years i worked at school and know his mom and dad pretty well, and they are a great family . . .he lost control of his big truck, went into a field and came back and t-boned the other guy who grew up with my kids and was best buddies with a couple of the girls . . .killed him instantly leaving a 5 year old daughter, and his grandma who raised him just had extensive colon cancer surgery and was to start chemo this week. This was at 2 a.m. and just absolutely ironic that they would meet on this two lane highway where they did . . . I am heartbroken, as the boy who caused the wreck will go to prison for vehicular manslaughter . . .over one stupid decision to drink and drive and a sweet little girl lost her daddy as a result. I can barely think about it, for the heartache this has caused two families. These families needs your thoughts and prayers for the days and weeks ahead.

hit.gif
I'll be praying
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom