Prayers needed

Alright guys, I couldnā€™t sleep all night because... itā€™s BABY DAY!! Iā€™m so excited though I may not get to meet Austyn for a few weeks due to hospital NICU restrictions. But still my mom and sister will be sending lots of pictures and Iā€™ll be waiting at the hospital cafeteria!! Can everyone please take a moment and pray for my sister and Austyn? For an easy procedure, and a quick recovery.šŸ’• Thank you guys so much, you have all helped me and my family through this so much!šŸ¤ I will post updates throughout the day on this post.
Praying for momma and Austyn for a safe and easy delivery šŸ’œ

Sorry guys! It was a crazy day!! Baby Austyn was born today, July 15, 2021 at 12:57pm. She weighed in at 4lbs 13oz and 17 1/4 inches. I have lots of good news! Originally the doctor was planning on taking her straight to the NICU. When my sister went into the OR there were a lot of pediatricians because they just didnā€™t know how Austyn would be when she came out. So me my other sister, the rest of the family, and my dad werenā€™t even expecting to meet her. Well the pediatricians all agreed that she was doing AMAZING, so she didnā€™t have to go the NICU at all! What a blessing! Everyone got to meet baby Austyn and I think she looks just like my sister!!!!! Tomorrow they will do a hearing test because a virus was contacted during the pregnancy and hearing loss is a symptom but were still not sure and wonā€™t be for a few weeks, if Austyn got the virus also or only my sister.

Unfortunately, my sister wants me to wait to post pictures until she does to her social mediaā€™s and makes the official announcementšŸ¤ Iā€™m so sorryyyyyyy! Iā€™ll just tell yā€™all sheā€™s a super cute babyyšŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤
#AustynReign
#ARC

Sorry guys! It was a crazy day!! Baby Austyn was born today, July 15, 2021 at 12:57pm. She weighed in at 4lbs 13oz and 17 1/4 inches. I have lots of good news! Originally the doctor was planning on taking her straight to the NICU. When my sister went into the OR there were a lot of pediatricians because they just didnā€™t know how Austyn would be when she came out. So me my other sister, the rest of the family, and my dad werenā€™t even expecting to meet her. Well the pediatricians all agreed that she was doing AMAZING, so she didnā€™t have to go the NICU at all! What a blessing! Everyone got to meet baby Austyn and I think she looks just like my sister!!!!! Tomorrow they will do a hearing test because a virus was contacted during the pregnancy and hearing loss is a symptom but were still not sure and wonā€™t be for a few weeks, if Austyn got the virus also or only my sister.

Unfortunately, my sister wants me to wait to post pictures until she does to her social mediaā€™s and makes the official announcementšŸ¤ Iā€™m so sorryyyyyyy! Iā€™ll just tell yā€™all sheā€™s a super cute babyyšŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤
#AustynReign
#ARC

What wonderful news! I'm so glad your sister and Austyn are doing well.

#AustynReign
#ARC
Wonderful news! God is great!

#AustynReign
#ARC
Wonderful! Praise the Lord!

#AustynReign
#ARC

Wonderful news, thanks for the update!

#AustynReign
#ARC
Wow! What a blessing! God is good šŸ’œšŸ’œ

Back
Top Bottom