Prayers please

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
My step son suffers from psychosis and today is not a good day at all. We cannot afford his medications. I need prayer for his mind and for alternatives to be made available. Meds currently are over $1,000 a month.

Thank you.

Prayers being sent to you and your family Debi.
hugs.gif

Debi, have you checked with the doctor to see if you qualify for the drug program that is run BY the drug companies? I know a lot of md's don't bother with it because it's a pain in the butt, but search your area for doctors that do this, it's called Indegent Medicine program or something like that. It's based on income, but you'd be surprised how much the drug companies will let you earn and still help you out. Check with any Rural Healthcare centers around you, they usually have this program.

Lotsa prayers going out for him , and your whole family to get through this. I have a friend who suffers from psychosis and I know how expensive and difficult it is to deal with.
hugs.gif

Hang in there, maybe Kristen's suggestion will help!
fl.gif

Nancy

hugs.gif
Prayers for your family. I hope you can find a solution. I know it sounds bizarre but have you ruled out food allergies? They really do cause serious mental problems for some people.

No problemo, I ran that program for 4 years at a rural clininc and hated EVERY minute of it. You can actually go to the website of the manufacturer that makes the med you need and download the forms to fill out and then find a md that will assist you in getting them. You have to have the meds delivered to a docotrs office, but they send 3 months worth at a time.

Back
Top Bottom