Pre-order for Lavender/split standard Cochin chicks

gamamachik

Songster
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
South GA
We are taking pre-orders for standard Lavender/split chicks...minimum is going to be 6 @ $8.00 each......please include your name, address and phone number for the shipping box...total of chicks...the 45.00 dollar shipping is for a shipping box, grogel, fruit or veggies and up to 18 chicks...express shipping....use email address to pay with [email protected]--You will receive lavender or black chicks...ship date will be determined when the weather permits...we are a small farm and will ship as orders are received...we would love for you to help us on improving this project...The Cochin are a very gentle and friendly breed...We also welcome you visit us at: hodgesfarmschicks.com and check out our many rare breeds...We thank you for your interest....Hodges Farms

I'm looking for some day old chicks to place under my broody. She has been sitting on eggs for 15 days, and I candled them last night. They are not viable. I hate it for her, she's been so devoted. I'm wondering if you're near me in Georgia. I'm about 45 mins North of Atlanta. Do you have any chicks, or are you expecting to hatch any in the next week or so?

Back
Top Bottom