New Chicks from Mt Healthy Hatchery

I got mine from Mt Healthy. They arrived the same day they were supposed to be shipped and I didn’t get a shipping notice, the post office just called me.

They were and are super healthy. I gave them a bit of electrolytes/vitamins at first, but took them away by the next morning because they were doing so well. They’ve done great with the brooder plate
Does nutridrench work?

1 extra chick (which might be a cockerel... I ordered all pullets). All were healthy and lively.
I am very confident that all my chicks are pullets. The one that might have been a cockerel had the biggest comb and a bit of wattle development at 5 weeks. She was an early developer. Her wattles are essentially the same size now. :)

I got whatever they were selling, but it was expensive and came in a huge package. I would just get the smaller packs of something else from the feed store.
I've still got quite a bit left in the vitamin stress pack mix I ordered with my girls from them last year. It is a big package and it doesn't take much cause it's a concentrate. I think a whole pack can treat something like well over a thousand birds.

PXL_20230630_204707966.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20230628_194859288.jpg
IMG_20230617_124116.jpg

The lavender Orpington is Maggie, the buff Orpingtons are flathead (that's the only way we could tell her apart 😂), honey bug, Raja, and Lady Camden. Do you have any pics of yours?

Attachments

• IMG_20230617_124116.jpg
    IMG_20230617_124116.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom