New Chicks from Mt Healthy Hatchery

Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugsI bet chickens will find their way back into your life one way or another. It's impossible to resist the floofy cuteness of them :jumpy

Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugsI bet chickens will find their way back into your life one way or another. It's impossible to resist the floofy cuteness of them :jumpy
Thanks! We had to move and give away and/or cull most of them and then predators got the last few and yeah 😭 I will definitely eventually get more! No question about it lol but my dad doesn’t want them here at the new place so I have to find my own eventually. But first I’ll probably be in an apartment.

Thanks! We had to move and give away and/or cull most of them and then predators got the last few and yeah 😭 I will definitely eventually get more! No question about it lol but my dad doesn’t want them here at the new place so I have to find my own eventually. But first I’ll probably be in an apartment.
I know how you feel! My parents put a cap on how many chickens I can get to 😂. But once a chicken person, always a chicken person. 😁

Back
Top Bottom