Pregnant dog??

Pics
Ah, okay. It all depends on where you live. Out here, people laugh their butt off if they find out you paid more than 150 for any dog, mixed or otherwise
I think the main reason there so high out here is because we have a lot of problems with dog fighters, a lady about twenty minutes down the road from me had her service dogs stolen from her back yard one day, thankfully they got them back..but you could see where they had been tied down and attacked..more than once. If someone's dog runs away there's a good chance it will be picked up and used as a bait dog.

That's why prices are so high, no body wants their puppies to be listed at a price where these people would buy them.

I really wish it was not like this out here..but it is. I would prefer if anyone who bought a dog at these prices was the laughing stock of the town 😅
even the pounds charge around $300 to take a dog.

I’m going to keep some but I don’t know if I should keep one or two puppies. Keeping one would be less expensive but I don’t want it to be without a litter mate. But keeping two could cause litter mate syndrom.
Keep one it will have its parents for company, litter mate syndrome seems quite hard to avoid from what I have read

I’m going to keep some but I don’t know if I should keep one or two puppies. Keeping one would be less expensive but I don’t want it to be without a litter mate. But keeping two could cause litter mate syndrom.
It's really hard to raise two pups the same age. Double the training time, since they will both need one on one attention.

I’m going to keep some but I don’t know if I should keep one or two puppies. Keeping one would be less expensive but I don’t want it to be without a litter mate.

Considering how young the parents are (both under a year), they are pretty much still puppies themselves. So if you only keep one puppy, it has two bigger "puppies" (parents) to play with, which should be fine.

Edit: oops, I see the father is more than a year old. Misread "turned" and "turns" in the first post. But they're all still pretty close in age. The age difference from the father to the mother is about 8 months, and the age difference from the mother to the puppy is about 10 months. So you'd have 3 dogs with almost even spacing between their ages.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom