Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

I let the ducks out 5 seconds after cleaning Rona's water bowl.

Huge mistake.
20210805_185050.jpg

The boys are pretty much finished molting. Only a few original feathers remain right in front of their shoulders. They look so handsome 💜 They've been practicing their "Hey girl heeeyyy" (where they kind of do a duck version of the worm and honk/whistle at the end... 😂😂😂...... never realized how difficult this is to describe 🤣 Paisley is still the biggest sweetheart but Lylah has claimed Tulley and tries to keep everyone away from him while doing her "mine! mine! mine!" grunting sideways head whip first thing in the morning.

Anyone care to clear up the craziness that I'm thinking goes on with my ducks? This is so funny now that I'm typing it out and I wonder if I'm reading them all wrong :lau Sure feels silly now :idunno
20210808_083531.jpg

I let the ducks out 5 seconds after cleaning Rona's water bowl.

Huge mistake.
View attachment 2787799
Ahhhh! They're so gorgeous! Please help me figure this out....... Is Roxy up top or bottom? Is Lidus up top? Looks like his perfect little self with that bill and chubs 💜 These little buggers hide their drake feathers so well under those wing feather tips. I absolutely love all ducks, but there's just something about a Call 😍😍😍😍😍

Back
Top Bottom