Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Me too! Yes, I was not happy about that. I’m planning on giving her new ones. Unfortunately she is in a bad spot and refuses to sit when I try to move her.
I was so worried I was going to find her crushed under there! I couldn’t believe they didn’t listen. I was trying to lift off the stuff as fast as I could, and actually ended up cutting my leg on the tin siding. Luckily both her and I are alright.

I really hope you find your Snowy hen! It’s so stressful not knowing where they are. :fl
I would be ripping someone a new one. :mad:

I told my husband that a friend suggested Quasimodo as a name, after he heard me call her Modo, but he said he liked Quasi (quasi quacker lol) better, so I guess Quasi it is!
This was after a little swim in her water bowl yesterday lol
35523846-F699-43EB-B6C0-F349F5F9B567.jpeg

I told my husband that a friend suggested Quasimodo as a name, after he heard me call her Modo, but he said he liked Quasi (quasi quacker lol) better, so I guess Quasi it is!
View attachment 2818811
It's shrinking! It looks awesome.

View attachment 2818811
Wow! I’m amazed! Quasi is looking fantastic! You’ve done such a great job. :bow

View attachment 2818811
This is just amazing. I can't believe that's shrinking down like that.
Your a real miracle worker..
I would've just gave it the 🪓

@WVduckchick have you thought about writing an article about Quasi’s recovery and what you did? I think it could potentially help if someone had a similar issue.
I was planning to put together some progression pictures and some of my videos, but hadn’t really thought of making it an article. But I could do that.

I posted a few pics in a FB group, most everyone was complimentary and supportive, except for one person that said I should have taken her to a vet, even though I had already said I couldn’t “justify” a vet visit. I replied that it was definitely vet-worthy, but I couldn’t afford it, so I tried to do what I could do myself. So those types of people always make me regret posting stuff.

I was planning to put together some progression pictures and some of my videos, but hadn’t really thought of making it an article. But I could do that.

I posted a few pics in a FB group, most everyone was complimentary and supportive, except for one person that said I should have taken her to a vet, even though I had already said I couldn’t “justify” a vet visit. I replied that it was definitely vet-worthy, but I couldn’t afford it, so I tried to do what I could do myself. So those types of people always make me regret posting stuff.
F that crazy person. You should totally do an article on Quasimodo. To keep the Shawsies of the world from lopping heads, and taking names.

Back
Top Bottom