Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Pics
The parents are any of these colors

black bibbed (my little guy that passed) , pastel, blue fawn, blue fawn pied, white, grey, or snowy. I know the last little duckling’s father was for sure my black bibbed.
@Pyxis would probably know which of these combinations the ducklings came from. I’m not very good with genetics
Oh, nice.

The parents are any of these colors

black bibbed (my little guy that passed) , pastel, blue fawn, blue fawn pied, white, grey, or snowy. I know the last little duckling’s father was for sure my black bibbed.
@Pyxis would probably know which of these combinations the ducklings came from. I’m not very good with genetics

The new little black bibbed duckling could be from any of those hens except the pastel or the pied (as long as she has two copies of pied, if only one, the duckling could also be hers).

The new little black bibbed duckling could be from any of those hens except the pastel or the pied (as long as she has two copies of pied, if only one, the duckling could also be hers).
Thanks for the lesson!
I only have 1 grey a female and I got a grey duckling. Do you know what color the father could possibly be? Would it be a white drake?

Thanks for the lesson!
I only have 1 grey a female and I got a grey duckling. Do you know what color the father could possibly be? Would it be a white drake?

What colors are all the possible fathers? White is a possibility, because you never know what color genes they have.

Well internet problems as usual :heso happy that little one finally made it out and is okay. Whew when I started reading I got worried. They are beautiful ducklings. Congrats on all your hard work to get them into this world.:love
Sorry about your internet problems!
Thanks! I’m very glad he made it out safely. He is doing great and already running around with his siblings. They’re being nice as well! Thanks so much! They are so very precious.
it was very much worth it! ❤️ :wee

I know it was and to have one from you precious drake really makes it double! Look forward to hearing about the next hatching.
It definitely does I’m so grateful for the little fella!
Got some great news! I just got home and checked everyone. The last little egg is internally pipped. I’m giving him a few more hours then making a safety hole! :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom