Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

I've never even had ducks. :oops:
You are in for a surprise. 🤣
Say the word and I will put eggs in the mail. 😋
I can't guarantee hatching though.
As you probably read I have had some trouble incubating and hatching the call eggs.
I am hoping this year might be better though because in the past I had new layers, and or possibly too much inbreeding.
Since then I have added new blood and my youngest gal should be at least a year old this spring. So :fl

You are in for a surprise. 🤣
Say the word and I will put eggs in the mail. 😋
I can't guarantee hatching though.
As you probably read I have had some trouble incubating and hatching the call eggs.
I am hoping this year might be better though because in the past I had new layers, and or possibly too much inbreeding.
Since then I have added new blood and my youngest gal should be at least a year old this spring. So :fl
I will definitely take some once it warms up. Right now the plan is to convert my chicken space into dux space. Then buy a bator.

Any suggestions on those? Reading that Calls are harder to hatch made me nervous.

I'll definitely start a thread when I start my adventure. Sorry for hijacking, OP!

I will definitely take some once it warms up. Right now the plan is to convert my chicken space into dux space. Then buy a bator.

Any suggestions on those? Reading that Calls are harder to hatch made me nervous.

I'll definitely start a thread when I start my adventure. Sorry for hijacking, OP!
You’re definitely not hijacking! I’m glad you’re here! I love my calls and I bet you’ll love them too! They are my favorite out of all the breeds I’ve had. ❤️ :D
I’ll be following your thread once you start your adventure!

You’re in for a treat then! I love my ducks! They are the best! Funny enough I’ve never had chickens.
I had (still have one) Bantam Cochins. They are the absolute best. I am getting out of chickens for a while though and was recommended Calls for their small size and personality. I was told that I'd love them as much as my BC's. I'm excited!

Back
Top Bottom