Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

2am swim fun? Why not?!?! It is Friday after all (technically it's Saturday morning, but you know what I mean). I had to close the shower curtain because these adorable fluffy sweeties decided to have a splashing contest. So please excuse the poor lighting.
20210515_020432.jpg

Absolutely Adorable! ❤️ :love
How are all your broodies and your ducklings doing? I saw the darling little khaki call duckling on your thread! That one sure is a looker too! :wee
Agreed! This little one is so adorable!

Anyone care to share a link to the thread? I LOVE seeing pictures of Call Duck/lungs.

2am swim fun? Why not?!?! It is Friday after all (actually in reality it's Saturday morning, but you know what I mean). I had to close the shower curtain because these adorable fluffy sweeties decided to have a splashing contest. So please excuse the poor lighting.
View attachment 2670375
Aww so much fun! When mine swim they love to see who can go furthest under water, which usually results in me being soaked! :p

I just finished nightly chores and gave Bobbles and the others one last snuggle before bed! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom