Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Of course! I love looking at those charts! I had to do a factory reset on my phone once because it got stuck on the “white screen of death”. I lost a lot of pictures and learned now to back up everything. Glad your phone is working well, I always dread learning how to use a new one. I’m definitely not a “tech person”. :oops:
I'm not a tech person either. I oftentimes believe I send off some type of rays that will break computers anywhere nearby 😂 What a coincidence! I had the "black screen of death" twice before my phone got stuck in a boot loop. I used it in safe mode for about 3 or 4 days trying to figure out something to avoid a factory reset, but ended up having to do that anyway. I am so blessed that the factory reset fixed the issue. I believe it was something in the hardware because I just had an update before the problems started. Hopefully it will work for a while now. These little things are pretty amazing but good grief they're so expensive!

And now for a photo bomb. I just love this little group of lapper ducks. They're spatial.
20210531_101801.jpg
20210531_101539.jpg
20210531_100951.jpg
20210531_100646.jpg
20210530_131144.jpg
20210530_132808.jpg
20210531_101235.jpg

I'm not a tech person either. I oftentimes believe I send off some type of rays that will break computers anywhere nearby 😂 What a coincidence! I had the "black screen of death" twice before my phone got stuck in a boot loop. I used it in safe mode for about 3 or 4 days trying to figure out something to avoid a factory reset, but ended up having to do that anyway. I am so blessed that the factory reset fixed the issue. I believe it was something in the hardware because I just had an update before the problems started. Hopefully it will work for a while now. These little things are pretty amazing but good grief they're so expensive!
Hope it continues working for you! I haven’t had an issue since resetting my phone. They sure are! :th

Does anyone have any thoughts on Faith? I may be mistaken but I believe @WVduckchick said something pied. Any thoughts
I remembered to snap a few pictures this evening. @WVduckchick what color did you say Faith is? I can't remember now. I know these pictures aren't great but just sharing them as they grow up. I was comparing her color to a blue chicken and it's more brown, but are the blues the same hue between chickens and ducks? It doesn't seem brown enough for what I would think is chocolate. I just don't know. The lighter color looks to be more cream than white which is not so apparent when comparing Faith to Lylah. Faith is still a petite thing and I assume it's possible that she'll always be more petite. I love her size but it's difficult to capture in a picture. She's definitely not a little tiny peanut like Bobbles, but she's a little girl for sure. She's the loudest of them all. Lylah only gets upset if she's not first. She MUST be first :D Tallulah has the darker bill and is closest to the camera. Paisley is the largest of them all View attachment 2697668and has a more pale bill. I LOVE Paisleys personality so much. He is so laid back and easy going
View attachment 2697674

I still see a bit of chocolate hue to her, but its still hard to tell. The top pic looks more brown to me, but the bottom pic looks more blue! :D Definitely pied something! haha

I still see a bit of chocolate hue to her, but its still hard to tell. The top pic looks more brown to me, but the bottom pic looks more blue! :D Definitely pied something! haha
She is like a very light creamy brown, so she could be a Chocolate pied (hey, chocolate pie, yummy! This is one chocolate pie that I'll refrain from tasting)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom