Preparing to set call and pekin duck eggs! Hatch day should be March 4, 2021 if all goes well!

Ooooh! Does that mean you get to keep them all?
Yep! I’m keeping all! I have to buy a bigger house, they’re currently going into different houses at night but a large covered pen during the day. I’d like to get a house that they could all go into because it’s impossible to sort them at night! There’s too many that look alike! :th:gig

Yesterday I was putting them away for the night and I forgot my flashlight I was trying to figure out who’s who in the dark! I was picking them up then going “you’re not the black bibbed with the white wing”, “oops you’re Relish not Pickle”, “nope you’re Chip not Loco!” :lau:oops:

That took WAAAY TOO LONG! :he

:lauYep! I’m keeping all! I have to buy a bigger house, they’re currently going into different houses at night but a large covered pen during the day. I’d like to get a house that they could all go into because it’s impossible to sort them at night! There’s too many that look alike! :th:gig

Yesterday I was putting them away for the night and I forgot my flashlight I was trying to figure out who’s who in the dark! I was picking them up then going “you’re not the black bibbed with the white wing”, “oops you’re Relish not Pickle”, “nope you’re Chip not Loco!” :lau:oops:

That took WAAAY TOO LONG! :he
:lau yes, a headcount sounds much easier, and faster.

They’re free ranging today so I set up a camera to watch them... I may be a bit overprotective! :oops:
A83DA499-6792-4872-8ADC-9A68BAA27BF2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom