Preventing Angel Wings

Depends on which type of ducklings you have and the type of crumbles. Most of us add something to it just in case anyways to be safe.
Only reason I ask.. one of my ducklings will sometimes stand with one of her feet facing inward. Other times looks normal. Leads me to believe it might just be the way she positions herself at that moment and not exactly an issue. My other one doesn’t do that so I worry. First time owning ducks so everything worries me

Attachments

• 7705C7B5-45A6-414B-80C6-06D37C1C5197.jpeg
    7705C7B5-45A6-414B-80C6-06D37C1C5197.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 80F2CFC1-F770-4EDF-9BB5-D0A2930420B4.jpeg
    80F2CFC1-F770-4EDF-9BB5-D0A2930420B4.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 8
Only reason I ask.. one of my ducklings will sometimes stand with one of her feet facing inward. Other times looks normal. Leads me to believe it might just be the way she positions herself at that moment and not exactly an issue. My other one doesn’t do that so I worry. First time owning ducks so everything worries me

Looks like you have a Rouen and a Pekin or White Layer, those breeds tend to benefit from extra niacin as they tend to need a little extra as they grow. I would do it as a preventative measure just to make sure that they get enough as they hit the peak of their growth.

Depends on which type of ducklings you have and the type of crumbles. Most of us add something to it just in case anyways to be safe.
Only reason I ask.. one of my ducklings will sometimes stand with one of her foots facing inward. Other times just completely straight. Leads me to believe it might just be the way she positions herself at that moment and not an issue

Back
Top Bottom