preventing caylee anthonys family from exploiting for$

Quote:
What?? You mean Zanny the Nanny that she made up? You know she isn't real, right? I'm confused. Buying books and watching movies in order to fund searching for lost children seems like backward logic to me. How about we all just donate to a lost children fund directly instead of involving her? Maybe I'm missing something, I'm just totally confused right now, LOL.

Laura, there is a real Zanny whose life has been destroyed. I think she has 7 children. I read somewhere that child protective services investigated her. She was in danger of losing them. She had to prove it wasn't her. Those are real damages. Lost her job etc... Casey was actually served the summons for defamation of character on that suit last night. The deposition was postponed until after the trial.

Ok, Tim Miller with Texas Equi Search Spent $114,000 searching for Caylee. I can't afford to donate enough to make a difference in that regard. If he can recoup it I'm all for it.

And the tax payers of Florida would be able to recoup the money for her defense IF she has a large payout.

I think it would hurt her more to see the bucks slide out of her hands as fast as she gets it. But I also Believe SHE IS GUILTY!

Yeah, maybe you missed my posts above, but someone posted a link and filled me in on that woman and I read about what you were referring to. I still have to ask, what if she made up the name Mary Smith? Would all the Mary Smiths get to sue her? If she had known the woman, or had even some connection with her, okay, but from what I read she did not. She just made up a name and some woman who happens to have that name gets a payday? That woman did not have to prove anything to the police, that's bologna. THEY would have to prove it's her, she doesn't have to prove it isn't. And we all know now that the nanny was made up, so I just don't see the point in this lawsuit at this point.

$114,000 is nothing. I know that sounds crazy, and no, I don't have it either, but there's almost enough people on this chicken board alone to cover that if we each threw in a buck. I've seen more raised for weddings. I see no reason to support her making potentially millions of dollars out of movies, book, interviews, not to mention added FAME, just for $100 thousand bucks to go to a good cause.

Sorry Turney, I guess we just see this one differently.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Laura, there is a real Zanny whose life has been destroyed. I think she has 7 children. I read somewhere that child protective services investigated her. She was in danger of losing them. She had to prove it wasn't her. Those are real damages. Lost her job etc... Casey was actually served the summons for defamation of character on that suit last night. The deposition was postponed until after the trial.

Ok, Tim Miller with Texas Equi Search Spent $114,000 searching for Caylee. I can't afford to donate enough to make a difference in that regard. If he can recoup it I'm all for it.

And the tax payers of Florida would be able to recoup the money for her defense IF she has a large payout.

I think it would hurt her more to see the bucks slide out of her hands as fast as she gets it. But I also Believe SHE IS GUILTY!

Yeah, maybe you missed my posts above, but someone posted a link and filled me in on that woman and I read about what you were referring to. I still have to ask, what if she made up the name Mary Smith? Would all the Mary Smiths get to sue her? If she had known the woman, or had even some connection with her, okay, but from what I read she did not. She just made up a name and some woman who happens to have that name gets a payday? That woman did not have to prove anything to the police, that's bologna. THEY would have to prove it's her, she doesn't have to prove it isn't. And we all know now that the nanny was made up, so I just don't see the point in this lawsuit at this point.

$114,000 is nothing. I know that sounds crazy, and no, I don't have it either, but there's almost enough people on this chicken board alone to cover that if we each threw in a buck. I've seen more raised for weddings. I see no reason to support her making potentially millions of dollars out of movies, book, interviews, not to mention added FAME, just for $100 thousand bucks to go to a good cause.

hmm.png

Agree to disagree, to each their own opinions. No one more important than than anothers. Not trying to change anyones mind, just to look at it from another perspective.
hmm.png

Quote:

hmm.png

Agree to disagree, to each their own opinions. No one more important than than anothers. Not trying to change anyones mind, just to look at it from another perspective.
hmm.png

Yep, that's what makes the world go 'round. You know I still love ya.
hugs.gif

Interesting, turney, good work investigating and pondering too.

Do you guys think we could start a national boycott of any 'Casey Anthony Products'?

I'd LOVE to.

You know, something else occurs to me.

I wonder if a wrongful death suit would be possible?

The burden of proof in civil suits is less than in criminal /murder ones.

Last edited:
Quote:
I can only speak for myself. yes a lot of children go missing and are killed.. This child touched my heart of hearts and It boils me to think that this mother ( if you should call her that at all) will get book movie deals and make millions. I hate it!!! this is a special case in my book

Quote:
The jury doesn't suck, the did the correct thing per the law. Yes, it was the wrong thing morally but there emotions are not to have a factor in this. There was not enough evidence to prove her guilty beyond reasonible doubt. period.

Last edited:
You are right, legally the jury made the right choice. They had all of the true evidence without any media or hype. We are all looking at this case wrong. We know morally Casey Anthony is guilty. How could you just forget about your own daughter and put her in your trunk? Then she lied and changed her story.

The reason everyone was following this case was to see justice served to Caylee.

I actually like Nancy Grace. I can't think of a time where she isn't honest. She always has people come on and tell their opinions also. She has tons of more experience than us when dealing with these cases.

Back
Top Bottom