price of peacock egg??

I sell eggs for $10.00 each and have sold dozens at one time . I sell my day old chicks for $50.00 each and they are usually sold within 24 to 48 hours. I have a waiting list for 2014.
$50 a chick? You can hardly give them away in FL unless they are a color of some sort. What color are you selling at that price?

Yeah, there are several residential areas in my County that has them running around, people tell me about them all the time...alot of the reason is that most people don't have enough land for them. The agricultural areas are constantly being replaced with planned communities, apartment complexes, and so on
sad.png

Hey my friend how have you been?
Updated photos and that video put on (show off your peas) would be nice, i wanted to share that video a while back but now that you popped up you can share it, it is awesome
thumbsup.gif

I sell eggs for $10.00 each and have sold dozens at one time . I sell my day old chicks for $50.00 each and they are usually sold within 24 to 48 hours. I have a waiting list for 2014.

$50 a chick?  You can hardly give them away in FL unless they are a color of some sort.  What color are you selling at that price?

I sell the IBs at that price. I have a waiting list for this year.

I sell the IBs at that price. I have a waiting list for this year.
This season I'm gonna try to sell them as 1-3 day olds, 'cause no one seems to want them once they get older and now I have tons that are 6-9 months old and they're outgrowing their pens which I would like to use for a Bronze trio.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Hey my friend how have you been?
Updated photos and that video put on (show off your peas) would be nice, i wanted to share that video a while back but now that you popped up you can share it, it is awesome
thumbsup.gif
Hey Zaz !
frow.gif
I've been around, just nothing new was going on in my peacock world. Did purchase 3 new hens from a guy this past weekend...hope to get some pics up on here soon! Silver pied, dark pied, and (I think) a cameo or bronze. She's very light tan, no green at all on her, very striking in person.

Hey Zaz !
frow.gif
I've been around, just nothing new was going on in my peacock world. Did purchase 3 new hens from a guy this past weekend...hope to get some pics up on here soon! Silver pied, dark pied, and (I think) a cameo or bronze. She's very light tan, no green at all on her, very striking in person.
Jealous!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom