price of peacock egg??

This season I'm gonna try to sell them as 1-3 day olds, 'cause no one seems to want them once they get older and now I have tons that are 6-9 months old and they're outgrowing their pens which I would like to use for a Bronze trio. :D

-Kathy

I want bronze or opal pieds....bit pricey I'm thinking but they're gorgeous!

Bronze? Opal Pieds? I have straight Bronze but will be adding 2 bssp hens with my male UPS this season. I have Opie,my Opal b/s male who is with 2 Opal b/s hens,.and 2 Opal hens,,one of which is Opal pied and I hatched some peachicks that are Opal and a few Opal pieds this past summer. I have an up and coming 2 yr old Opal b/s male,and also a 2013 hatched Opal b/s male,of which I know I won't need.And I'm sure I hatched out some Opal b/s hens this 2013 season too.

I want bronze or opal pieds....bit pricey I'm thinking but they're gorgeous!
If you are willing to buy unsexed chicks the prices should not be too high for plain bronze or opals. Pieds get a little pricier especially bronze. We will have bronze, bronze blackshoulder, bronze pied, opal, opal black shoulder, opal pied and opal silver pied. The bronze pieds, opal blackshoulders, opal silver pieds and opal pieds are probably all spoken for. I could sell as many of those as I could hatch especially the bronze piers and opal silver pieds.

If you are willing to buy unsexed chicks the prices should not be too high for plain bronze or opals.  Pieds get a little pricier especially bronze.  We will have bronze, bronze blackshoulder, bronze pied, opal, opal black shoulder, opal pied and opal silver pied.  The bronze pieds, opal blackshoulders, opal silver pieds and opal pieds are probably all spoken for.  I could sell as many of those as I could hatch especially the bronze piers and opal silver pieds.

Bronze pied and opal pied....add white eye into that and there's a WOW bird! I like both colors, can't decide which one I want more! But those are my dream colors and I want to add a pair someday. This is turning into an addiction!!!

i love my pieds but i do not care for the streaks of white down the feather shaft, it would be way more pretty with the entire eye white but this is what mine look like
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom