Privett Hatchery

Quote:
Haha Theres no need to ban anyone, its not like anyone would want to buy from them again after being treated the way they treat you in the first place.

I've never ordered directly from Privett...but the local feed stores buy from them....and I have bought twice from 2 different feed stores.

I was satisfied with my purchases BOTH times.

???
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

I have to say, I ordered primarily from Privett Hatchery last year for my chicks for the feed store, as well as a couple others. I had wonderful customer service from Privett and would highly reccomend them to anyone. Not sure about the replies before me, it could be that people were having an off day, but the service I received was much better than the other two. Privett gets two thumbs up from me!

I ordered last year through Welp (Welp provides great customer service).

I was not happy with the order. I ordered three California White pullets. I got - one white pullet and two white males. I'm pretty sure the males were white leghorns. They were tiny and flighty. The partridge chanticleer were very inconsistent, they were nice birds but I'm pretty sure some were dark Cornish. The speckled Sussex also were a bit small when they matured, but they were definitely speckled Sussex. Overall the group did not thrive the way I saw from the chicks from another hatchery. Maybe it was just a rough hatch for some reason.

Smallfarmer, customer service is a big part of what I do for a living. When I say I got horrible customer service, I mean HORRIBLE! LOL
Maybe they fired that wench I dealt with??

I would not order from privett after what all i've heard bout them. bad customer service, snotty workers, bad quality birds, and they come from Mexico. i would suggest Townline Hatchery to anyone! great birds, great customer service! and good prices, ya can't beat that!
smile.png
after them I would choose Meyer, or Mcmurray, everyone says they're excellent!
thumbsup.gif
and they say cackle is pretty good

Quote:
Taylor,
I suggest that you go back to your "Grammar School" geography and history books! The State of New Mexico is NOT Mexico.
New Mexico has been a State since 1912 and was a U.S. Territory for a good LONG while prior to that.

Privett Hatchery is in the City of Portales, in the U.S. State of NEW Mexico.

Happy Studying,
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

I know that the feedstore we go to has to treat the birds when they come in, they loose quite a few of them within the first 24 hours. but because they get such a huge price break from ordering such large quantities, they stick with them. However, with that being said, most customers who purchase chicks from the feed store are ok with them, just be prepared, the chicks are not always purebred.

Back
Top Bottom