Problem with a friend.....

Tell your friend its not OK to make animals suffer,and how would she feel if someone else was doing that to the animals.

She is being selfish and needs a rude wake up call to stop those animals suffering,do they ever get out of those crates?

Sometimes people get defensive and don't want to admit the harm they are doing.

Im not one for the new way of Coddling people,life is hard and people here in America need to toughen up.

Quote:
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!

Get off your butts, get a job, work and provide for yourself...AMEN AMEN AMEN! I cannot deal with woe is me; life dealt me a hand ppl...
I get it..I have lived i (abuse shelter, homeless with a baby etc) but I toughened up and moved on...it seems the more you profess you can/t wont do something; the more ppl GIVE YOU..
I dont understand it...

....she could be really depressed and needs a hand up to get back into the swing of things...
offer the help and if she doesnt take it...evaluate the friendship really good and protect the animals..and honestly I'm NOT
a big animal lover..but thats what I'd probably do... :)

I wish you luck for that. Let's hope it all gets sorted out, for the animals... What kind of animals does she have? I'm kinda curious.
pop.gif

I would talk about the health of the animals and how the gases that are building up from their droppings is hurting EVERYONE in the room. Help clean,but if it happens again report the person,and offer to rehome some of the animals.

cause i want to talk to her in person and that is the day i can.She has ducks,rabbits,geese,chickens,and quail all her animals outside are in good health and freerange alot it is just the animals inside that are kept in dirty conditions,Thanks again everyone for the feedback

Back
Top Bottom