Project car before and after shots and some chicken pics :) DUW

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
Ok guys so I decided to show my hard work. I am still not finished yet but should be in a few weeks. Please note that the before pics are old. Will get a pic of the new radio later
smile.png

Before

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

After

IMG_2491-1.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

Now for some chickens

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2495-1.jpg

IMG_2499-1.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

Cool, and cute chickie pics too!
smile.png

My fiance and I have our own car projects too. Well, trucks. His is an '81 3/4 ton suburban, and mine is a '70 1/2 ton C/10. It's going to be so preeeeeety. Fiance just wants a good solid work truck out of his, but mine is just so I can have that gorgeous classic truck I've always wanted. No custom looks or lowering or anything, I want it to look like it just rolled off the lot in 1970. Ooooh, I can't wait.
big_smile.png
Vroom vroooooom! lol.

Awesome. I may get a 99 ford f250 or a 67 mustang. I think the f250 will come first as my mom got into an accident a few days ago in her GMC yukon. It has some scrapes on the bumper and thats it. The girl who crashed into my mom totaled her car.

That's what I love about trucks! Once my fiance was going too fast up a hill in his old suburban and there was a big line of cars that he had to slam on the brakes and swerve into a railing. The only thing the truck had to show for it was some added paint on the bumper from the railing. And it taught him to be more careful too.
wink.png

I had a girl hit me pretty badly in my very first car, a '79 T-bird. Her car was totaled and the T-bird just had a dented fender. Those old vehicles are built like rocks.
Good luck with your new truck! A '69 Mustang would also be very cool, too.
big_smile.png
My dad is a big Ford guy as well... he had a '68 cyclone that was in perfect condition, I haven't seen him in so many years, I wonder if he still has that car... he was sooooo proud of it!
As of now I'm just driving a 1990 Corola. lol. It's like the invisible car that people love to pull out in front of, cut off, and tailgate! Grrrr.

Lol! The girl who hit my mom was late for work. Someone almost rear-ended her again. Here is a pic of the new radio. $330 retail and I paid $200. The mic on the top is bluetooth so I can talk to the person without a cell in my hand. Underneath is a USB cord for my Ipod.

IMG_2504-1.jpg

Last edited:
very fun. My project car...well, jeep, is a 1949 Willys Jeep CJ2. I got it to turn over last summer, it's a long process here, with all the demands on our time.
smile.png

your girls look healthy and happy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom