Proposed new chicken breed

What do you mean by that?

crisper = CRISPER Cas9.

CRISPR-Cas9 is a genome editing tool that is creating a buzz in the science world. It is faster, cheaper and more accurate than previous techniques of editing DNA and has a wide range of potential applications.

What is CRISPR-Cas9?
  • CRISPR-Cas9 is a unique technology that enables geneticists and medical researchers to edit parts of the genome? by removing, adding or altering sections of the DNA? sequence.
  • It is currently the simplest, most versatile and precise method of genetic manipulation and is therefore causing a buzz in the science world.

crisper = CRISPER Cas9.

CRISPR-Cas9 is a genome editing tool that is creating a buzz in the science world. It is faster, cheaper and more accurate than previous techniques of editing DNA and has a wide range of potential applications.

What is CRISPR-Cas9?
  • CRISPR-Cas9 is a unique technology that enables geneticists and medical researchers to edit parts of the genome? by removing, adding or altering sections of the DNA? sequence.
  • It is currently the simplest, most versatile and precise method of genetic manipulation and is therefore causing a buzz in the science world.
What I was asking when I said “what do you mean by that” was I was wondering what you meant when you said “And it’s used a lot in CRISPR“ as a reply to my post “OM&MO IS OM&MO BACKWARDS” or something along those lines. I just didn’t understand what you were saying, or what the thing was in my post That was used a lot in CRISPR

hooefully that makes sense 😅

The perfect chicken needs feathered feet, head floof, long tail and autosexing. It should be
Sultan: feathered feet and head floof
Pheonix: long tail
Barred rock: autosexing
But I don’t have those so I can’t breed that.
I want to do this because this would be my perfect chicken.
Flarry eye gray: gamey body,some head floof, extremely smart and beautiful
Ameraucana: muffs, beard, blue legs and blue eggs

Back
Top Bottom