Proud Mama of a new puppy! New Pics added weekly :-)

I love that pic of him with the snow on his nose, it made me :gig
Dudley had a play date yesterday, so I have some puppy cuteness of my own to share!

The white and brindle cutie is Dudley's sister, Maxine (my niece pup, my brothers baby). The other handsome fella is Moses, Dudley's brotha from another mother. Literally- they share the same daddy, but momma was a Blue Heeler. So, he's a Bull Heeler. He belongs to my grandparents. I had a houseful yesterday, they wore me out. SHEW!
Nikki

Last edited:
Here he is yesterday with my daughter...he'll be 12 weeks old tomorrow, I weighed him this morning and he's up to 16 lbs...(on our digital scale, holding him, then not holding him, and subtracting the difference; not entirely accurate, but it's the same scale I've used to weigh him since we got him.) He's getting to be a chunkamunka in her arms....
smile.png

Last edited:
Sammy's 14 weeks old tomorrow and I just weighed him- 18-19 lbs now. He's so good and learning so much everyday! He'll start puppy obedience in 2 1/2 weeks...I can't wait for him to meet other dogs and be in a group class. He's good here for us and eager to learn, so that will be fun!
Here he is- taken yesterday in a sit/stay while the cat walked by on his right.....I took 6 pics- half of them with his head turned to see the cat.
smile.png

love.gif

Yep- here are from a week ago (15 weeks old) and he was 20 lbs then...

and here are from a few min ago Alex is going on 7 yrs old and Sammy is 16 weeks old and 22 lbs. Still wondering what he's got running through his gene pool....

the last pic shows him reaching up for a treat...he can almost reach the top of the dryer when he stands up on his hind legs only. He's such a good boy and we're waiting for puppy classes- the teacher ended up having an intermediate class on the nights when she told me we'd have beginners classes, and we can't go when she scheduled the beginner classes, so we're waiting for the next round to start ...he's so good and we can go in public with him now that he's had his full round of puppy shots. We took him to a local First day of Spring celebration yesterday and he started out scared of the crowd, but slowly people asked to pet him and they loved him- he met kids and adults and loved them all.

Back
Top Bottom