Puchi

I'm very sacred for her chicken she didn't understand properly due to her age matter ..am.seriously didn't able to tell her what to do when she told me his.panting ..I was sure that he aspirated.some water As she mentioned she giving it by dropper most of the time dropper cause it I also.face it when I was learning but being an Veterinary student we learn how to do right as she's young I'm so heartbroken it's tough time for her rooster

My first reaction when I see her pet is anemia because he's pale and she admitted that he love eating garlic and oinions which is the main reasons for low hemoglobin .

Also she says that he have some snoring sound of mucus (Respiratory INFECTION)

Only Medicine & vitamins can cure nothing else ..we are lucky to be in the capital that vet stores are here not near but we can reach in 1 hour

I'm hopeless god save her pet she love him.
It may be infection but may also just be fluid rattling because of a buildup of fluid in the lungs. This can be caused by cardiac insufficiency due to low hemoglobin levels.

Panting or gasping can certainly be caused by lack of oxygen saturation in the blood.
As the O2 saturation decreases it puts extra effort on the heart muscle. The heart muscle can swell and put pressure on the lungs reducing their ability for them to function.

It is a vicious cycle.

It's ok, is my and my puchi's luck,I would like to inform you people after a week about puchi, hoping positive God will do better.

Humaira first let him stable like sitting u should let him sit if he won't sit he can't breath properly I will help u as hard as I can ..and try to save him

Do tell me city / state u r in I will send u vet medical store near u don't loose hope

Keep giving him egg

@staceyj I talk to a friend who is my fellow batch mate she send me this
images (2).jpg

Because humaira unable to get vitamins can she give this ?
It's very cheap n common in India

Its pediatrician syrup

@staceyj I talk to a friend who is my fellow batch mate she send me thisView attachment 1563191

Because humaira unable to get vitamins can she give this ?
It's very cheap n common in India

Its pediatrician syrup
Probably so. The ingredient list is too blurry to read,
However if it is a pediatric formulary it should be absolutely safe.

Probably so. The ingredient list is too blurry to read,
However if it is a pediatric formulary it should be absolutely safe.

It contain these

• Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – 10 mg
  • Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 10 mg
  • Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – 100 mg
  • Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – 3 mg
  • Vitamin B7 (Biotin) – 100 mcg
  • Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) – 1.5 mg
  • Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – 15 mcg
  • Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – 150 mg
  • Calcium Pantothenate – 50 mg

Ive available in my.home.cause I drink it earlier lol

Back