Pulled bone/tooth out of rooster's head?

It does look like a bullet. How hard is it to break? Sometimes tumors are not attached, they can just be loose, and easy to remove, but that looks like some kind of foreign object. Maybe if you have a good relationship with a vet, you could take it there and just ask the vet what he/she thinks it is.

Was there ever a wound on the head? Maybe he took a hard peck and it's scar tissue that the body expelled. How old is he now? You noticed the bump whenever he was 4 weeks?
No wound I can think of, it could be scar tissue.
Are you cropping the picture? I'm unable to zoom in and the entire frame appears smaller than most pics. Maybe it's because I'm viewing through the app
I am doing noting to the pic (that I am aware of)

It does look like a bullet. How hard is it to break? Sometimes tumors are not attached, they can just be loose, and easy to remove, but that looks like some kind of foreign object. Maybe if you have a good relationship with a vet, you could take it there and just ask the vet what he/she thinks it is.
He has never been shot at. The thing is rather easy to break (I can with just 2 fingers.)

Back
Top Bottom