Pullet Please!! My SoNew EE

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Chicky Tocks, May 16, 2010.

1. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    So way back earlier this year, I got some olive eggs and EE eggs from Sonew123. I was then hatching in my homemade bator and that was the suxors. I only managed to hatch one of the Olive Eggs (which I have no doubt is a pullet) and this beautiful EE!! I LOVE this EE! It's soft as a silky and has the sweetest disposition. If this is a boy, it's not a rude boy. Of course there is this one dominant little cuckoo marans cockeral named Beelzebub who's the same age in the pen with them....but I digress.

I'm wishing this EE a pullet. I'm clicking my heels together and closing my eyes and wishing.....the good news is that I now have a Brinsea!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OCD

OCD Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2010
    Bay Area
    She's beautiful! I bought two Ameracaunas that look like that; but reading on this forum, I guess they are fairly rare and mine are EE'S . Hope mine turn out as pretty! They are definitely the friendliest of all of mine!!

3. Chicky Tocks

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    TY OCD [​IMG] Funny! That's what my son tells his friends about me. That I have Obsessive Chicken Disorder. Hee!

Sonewwwwww...calling Sonewwwwww~ What do YOU think?

4. crzychickenlady

crzychickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2007
    Got yourself a beautiful EE pullet there! Even if it was a roo, the disposition is about the same, EE's have to be THE sweetest breed on the planet as far as I'm concerned.
    I just LOVED my EE's!!

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    wow-SHE looks just like her 2 twin sisters!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them--they don't look like normal EE's I think that's why I'm so partial to them:) I love the white and fat cheeks!!!

Congrats [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Chicky Tocks

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Ooohhhh!!!! I'm so happppeeeee!!! Those girls are gorgie! This is the softest chicken this side of a silky that I've ever snorgled! [​IMG]

7. Bearsfan

Bearsfan Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2009
    Hannibal, MO
    Quote:Wow!!

That one in the bottom pic is beautiful!!

8. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Beautiful!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by