Pullets or not?

Rocknominoe

In the Brooder
May 24, 2017
Battle Ground
Not sure how old these chickies are. These are our first chickens. From what I've read the two sex links we have are pretty much pullets. They're feathering out nicely. But the other two I'm on the fence about. We have a Rhode Island Red, looks to be a pullet, but I worry, naturally. The other is an EE and boy is that thing interesting. I know those are harder to sex, but it would be great if it's a pullet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be our rooster.

Anyone else's thoughts?
This is our EE in question.

IMG_9801.JPG

IMG_9800.JPG
IMG_9798.JPG
IMG_9796.JPG

^This is the Rhode Island in question.
IMG_9797.JPG

The 4 of them.

I'm pretty sure the EE is a pullet. The saddle feather look that way. The Rhode Island I can't quite decide, the comb is kind of large to be a hen's in my opinion, can you post a better pic of the saddle feathers for me, thanks,

I'm pretty sure the EE is a pullet. The saddle feather look that way. The Rhode Island I can't quite decide, the comb is kind of large to be a hen's in my opinion, can you post a better pic of the saddle feathers for me, thanks,

Which ones are the saddle feathers? So far it's complete red in the feathers, completely throughout, I'm waiting to see if it gets any darker or green.

Back
Top Bottom